John Schallert Destination Bootcamp
Grand County Economic Development and Climax Molybdenum, a Freeport McMoRan Company, are sponsoring twelve Grand County businesses to be part of a three-day Destination BootCamp in Longmont, CO. By participating in the Jon Schallert Community Reinvention Program you, as a Grand County business owner, will receive a powerful training experience that can elevate your business and increase your consumer marketplace.
If your goal is to make your business or company stronger and more profitable, or make it more desirable to sell when you decide to retire, you can’t afford to miss this.
- Grand County will send two groups of six business owners to Jon Schallert’s Destination Business BootCamp in Longmont, Colorado.
- Businesses also receive ongoing group consulting assistance for four-months.
- Jon does a 45-minute on-site consolation with each business.
- Business agrees to share with other Businesses what they learned.
- PLUS, Jon will come present a 90-minute Destination workshop to all Grand County Businesses.
How to Register:
- Obtain an application from the Grand County Office of Economic Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be accepted up to July 15, 2015.
- Grand Economic Development Advisory Committee will review and select 12 businesses to attend.
- BootCamp Dates: Sept 1 -3, 2015 or October 27 – 29, 2015
$1,500 value. Business will need to cover only their travel and expenses.